среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

company courier insurance uk





Ok, as impatient as I am, I decided to close Pokemon Islands down because no one was joining :�(
I donapos;t know how other forums get all of their members but I advertised everywhere I could without breaking any rules on other forums. Hell, I even advertised it here. Oh well. Maybe Iapos;ll reopen it in the future.


In other news, Iapos;ve managed to reach my goal in getting level 60 defense in RuneScape and Iapos;m now working on getting level 60 strength and attack. I should have them both there by this�Thursday, the day I hope Iapos;ll upgrade to a member account. Even if I do upgrade, itapos;ll still be a while until I can get the armour I want (Dragon Armour).�Damn full helmet costing over 40 million gp. I might just stick with the medium helmet for the time being and maybe by then theyapos;ll have a plate body for the dragon armour as well as a kite shield.

I havenapos;t been bothered by any more creepy RuneScape members recently, thank god. However, some were bothering this other member at the Varrock castle.


Thatapos;s all for now.


company courier insurance uk, company courier international, company courier international network worldwide, company courier kent.



Комментариев нет: