суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

bern switzerland pictures




Iapos;m feeling so alone in this big town,
all by myself with no one else,
and iapos;m trying to get up but everything else has me down,
and iapos;m not feeling to well,

this whole situation has mad me a little uneasy,
iapos;ve never been in this position before,
iapos;m not going to complain because i love every minute of it,
and no one else has made me feel quite like this.

my world nearly haults,
when our lips collide,
youapos;re the light that guide me,
these cold and dark nights,
iapos;ve been meaning to thank you,
but i havenapos;t had the guts to,

and anyday that we donapos;t speak,
i look up at the sky,
and down at the ground,
and it�all just�feels so bleak.

all those freezing cold nights,
when i shiver under the covers,
your words warm my heart,
and i know iapos;ll make it through another day,
i sit back and think by myself,
this is the best feeling,
the best feeling iapos;ve ever felt.



bare foot hart joan melissa, bern switzerland pictures, bern switzerland picture, bern switzerland photos, bern switzerland map.



Комментариев нет: