суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

camping on the beach ma




Youapos;d think I was high, or Iapos;d just come back from a night out, right? Wrong. I was in work at 6am this morning, and then I had to go for a sleep afterwards because I felt that sick when I finished. So why the hell do I suddenly feel like the duracel bunny? Its so peculiar and it makes me wish Iapos;d actually gone out for Esseapos;s birthday now :(.

I really didnapos;t feel great earlier on, I begrudged showering and getting dressed, in all honesty so there was no way I was going into town feeling like that. I was really looking forward to drinking with Charlotte, aswell... Badtimes. Weapos;re going out next weekend anyway though, so thatapos;ll make me loads happy�:D

This journal is so random and unplanned, it probably makes for awful, awful reading
camping on the beach ma, camping on the beach in virgina, camping on the beach in texas, camping on the beach in florida.



Комментариев нет: