понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

businessman ross




I miss Tobi.

Been missing him a lot the past few days.
I cant remember where I was the other day, but I remember thinking - man, Tobi is actually gone, like, iapos;m never gonna see him again.
I was walking up the drive the other day aswell, and I remember being really sad cos the fence has all been ripped down now, and cos Tobi didnt jump up at the door when we got to it.

My aunt is getting a new wee puppy tomorrow, I said iapos;d dog sit if they needed too. Wont get as attached haha. Iapos;m really wanting another dog but for several reasons I wont. Like, I dont wanna replace Tobi, and cos of the hours me and my dad work, it would be in the house itself a lot. Plus, sack going through that again when they get put down.


*sigh*

I want my dog back please.

different kind lyric pain, businessman ross, businessman running, businessman schoolboy, businessman scranton.



Комментариев нет: