воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

attorney for child right




I went there with two other people.

In conversation with Jonas Hershberger, the proprietor of one of the stores, I discussed such thing as the origin of his surname. It means (of) "Deer Hill," in German.

I got to mentioning something that Linda Baker Morton (Arnoldapos;s daughter) had found out two years ago. She told me that our great-great-grandfather had been born "Peter Becker," at Petersberg, Germany, near Zweibruecken.

Some of my relatives seemed to have a connection at Petersburg, Iowa, near Dubuque, and very close to the village of New Vienna. I think that town was probably named after th Petersberg, with a slightly different spelling, in Germany.

Mr. Hershberger, to my surprise, was very familiar with Petersburg, Iowa. He mentioned an old saying, that the most expensive land in that part of Iowa, was that from which one could see the steeple of the Petersburg church.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

That reminded me of the old English saying, that a "Cockney" was a person who was born "within the sound of Bow Bells," that is, "in the part of London from which one could hear the bells of St. Mary Le Bow Church."

Curiously, thereapos;s a North Dakota village named "Bow Bells." Itapos;s the birthplace of Lute Olson, who was the basketball coach at the University of Iowa, until he went to coach at Arizona.
attorney for child right, attorney for child support arrears, attorney for civil cases, attorney for criminal case.



Комментариев нет: